After working at three ecommerce companies with higher than average growth and profitability, Alex Richardson, CTO of Fekkai Retail, knows firsthand how vital the back-end is to get things done. In this talk at Retail (R)Evolution, he shares how logistics powers “digital rocket ships” and what these rocket ships have in common.
Here are his five key takeaways:
01. The companies have backend operational excellence and innovation.
02. They are obsessed with customers, customer experience, and focus on customer acquisition strategy.
03. They have strong culture and leadership.
04. They provide a disruptive service or business
05. They work shoulder to shoulder