Just over a year ago, we brought together Global Ecommerce, Presort Services and Newgistics to form a new business unit called Pitney Bowes Commerce Services. By combing forces, we’re bringing innovation to the market quickly to offer you a full suite of consumer-focused ecommerce and parcel management solutions.
We now operate under a single and unified brand of Pitney Bowes Commerce Services. All the Newgistics offices are rebranded as Pitney Bowes and newgistics.com has been retired and folded into pitneybowes.com.
1. Creating new hubs within our existing PB infrastructure has added more regional capacity to our national delivery and fulfillment network. Brisbane, California was the first site to go live and clients have benefited with:
- Improved cycle time for local volume in local market
- Same day scanning/induction for local origin volume
- Additional capacity during peak for better client experience
2. In October, we opened a new state-of-the-art Fulfillment, Delivery and Returns Super Center in Greenwood, Indiana. This Super Center establishes a new standard for technological advancement in fulfillment, delivery and returns automation and is unique for its ability to facilitate the entire ecommerce process all under one roof.
- 450,000 square feet and, at full ramp, can process up to 44,000 parcels per hour and pick and pack over 34,000 products per day
- Cutting-edge technology like automated parcel sortation equipment and fulfillment solutions
- 63 robotics to efficiently fulfill ecommerce orders, enable deliveries, and process returns for consumers and ecommerce retailers
3. We’re introducing a new Cross-Border Delivery Service to Canada to our fulfillment, delivery and returns clients. Utilizing our own carrier network makes this a service innovation that wouldn’t have been possible before and provides an avenue for you to meet consumer expectations for cross border transactions.
4. At the Shoptalk conference in March, we’ll unveil a next-gen post-purchase engagement solution, which lets you build marketing campaigns in minutes on the back of tracking notifications.